Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Finally Happening

Tomorrow, a high school sophomore version of myself will be doing a little dance as I board one of many planes that will eventually take me to Russia. Fulfilling the most random, and until now improbable, dream I've had thus far, I am finding it hard to really feel any one thing. After the longest summer break, filled with a million explanations about what to expect when we set foot in Vladivostok, I'm excited to actually realize the degree to which I know nothing about what I've gotten myself into.

While I'm flying across the world, please enjoy an interesting article (Russia's Bridge to Nowhere) about the latest APEC meeting in Vladivostok, which was instrumental in delaying our journey a couple of weeks and changing a slew of other things. Reading this article makes me realize how much I have to learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment